The lovely mama at Overflow kindly nominated me for this award. What an honour!! Thank you, kind mama! Please check out her blog if you don’t already!! It’s one of my favourites. In order to accept this award I have to tell seven things about myself and then nominate 15 blogs for the award. It is a nice way to give your fellow bloggers some love and see who they’re reading. Nominees are under no obligation to accept this award, but the deal is if you want to display it on your site you have to follow the rules.
Here are my 7 things:
1. I’ve spent the majority of my life up to the age of 23 travelling around this glorious world and living in various countries (I’ve lived in 7 countries and visited others).
2. I LOVE animals. My lifelong dream from childhood was to be a vet. Alas, the doors to that just didn’t open due to health etc, but I’ve never lost my love of animals. I dream of owning a smallholding one day…..my husband is despairing already 😀
3. I have one brother who’s 10 years older than me. He has been my hero for as long as I can remember. Forget Superman and the like; I was blessed with a real life hero.
4. I studied foreign languages at university and then did my teaching qualification.
5. I love to read.
6. I love to try new foods from all around the world.
7. I hate talking on the telephone and avoid it at all costs.
My nominees, in no particular order, are:
I’ve nominated these blogs as they have provided me with much inspiration, humour, many ideas for the kitchen and also for spending time with my daughter both now and in future as well as being a resourse to minister words of Truth to my Mummy’s Heart among other things. Go check them out. 🙂